Bobstock Music Festival
July 12 - July 13FREE
Enjoy a summer weekend outdoors with music in the park along with activities for the whole family! Come out and enjoy top hit artists live spanned over three stages for two days. One of Fort Morgan’s biggest events with several vendor and food booths, kids jump house, water obstacle course and bungee, hot air balloon rides, beer garden and more! Guaranteed fun for the entire family!
Friday, July 12, 2019 and Saturday, July 13, 2019
Always the second full weekend in July. This year the event will take place on July 12 and July 13, 2019. FREE ADMISSION
Our annual “Bobstock Music Festival” is a two day event featuring food vendors, kids games and rides,free tethered hot air balloon rides (weather permitting), bounce house, and 16 different music acts on three stages. The three main headliners include Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray on Friday, July 12th and Firehouse and Lita Ford on Saturday, July 13th. Other music performances will be announced soon!
Food vendors | Community Yoga | Face Painting | Color Run | LIVE MUSIC ALL DAY
From great eats to tasty treats, Bobstock has you covered with food vendors from all over the state, plus a beer garden in the parking lot at The Fort Morgan Elks Lodge #1143! Activities for the kids include face painting and much more. This music festival offers much more than music!
The BOBSTOCK PARKING SHUTTLE will be available from 5pm – 11pm on Saturday evening! We’ll use the Fort Morgan High School parking lot for additional parking, with FREE shuttle rides from County Express. Shuttles will run from 5pm to 11pm from the Elks Lodge to the High School and back for SATURDAY ONLY.
We see bands and attendees from all over Northeast Colorado, the Front Range, and even out of state. Last year approximately 15,000 attended the event.
Sponsored by Viaero Wireless and Morgan County Tourism.
Complete schedule pending and will be released once finalized.
About the headliners:
Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray- Friday, July 12
- He is the frontman for one of the biggest bands of the late 90’s.
- His band’s 1999 album “14:59” was a certified triple platinum sensation.
- His band had 4 Top 10 songs in the 90’s, and has sold over 10 million records.
- This singer was named “Sexiest Rocker” in 1998, and was a 2018 contestant on Celebrity Big Brother.
Firehouse- Saturday, July 13
- At the 1992 American Music Awards this band was selected as “Favorite Heavy Metal New Artist.” Chosen over Alice in Chains and Nirvana.
- Their self-titled debut album sold over 2 million copies in the US alone, and was certified double platinum.
- The group has sold over 7 million records in their career.
Lita Ford – Saturday, July 13
This artist began her career in the all-female rock band, “The Runaways.” They released their first album in 1976.
Her single “Gotta Let Go” reached number one on Mainstream Rock Charts in 1983.
But her hits “Kiss Me Deadly, “and “Close My Eyes Forever” a duet with Ozzy Osbourne remain her most successful songs to date.
We hope to see you there!