- This event has passed.
Jackson Lake State Park Dutch Oven & Chili Cook Off
September 21, 2019FREE
This Dutch oven and Chili cook-off is to have fun, to enjoy good food, to share our enthusiasm for chili and Dutch oven cooking, to get outdoors, and the use of state’s natural resources. Continuing on from year to year, this will mark 9 consecutive years for this fun event.
- Main dish (meat)
- Side dish (vegetable)
- Wild Game/ Fish
- Youth Chefs ( Under 16) – any Dutch oven dish
- Cowboy Coffee ( People’s Choice Awards)
- There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes awarded for each category.
- Lakeside Campground (north end) at Jackson Lake State Park, Orchard, CO
- Campsites with electrical hookups available at park with reservations. Motels and Hotels available in Fort Morgan (20) miles. Visit our Lodging page fore info.
SPECTATORS AND TASTERS WELCOME! BRING YOUR OWN CHAIRS AND APPETITE!
Contact Darby Shanks if you would like more information at 970-645-2551 or by email at: [email protected]